Our Key Solutions
Acxiom’s solutions and services enable you to deploy the data foundation required for omnichannel marketing
Acquire and Retain Profitable Customers
Reach the right audiences by using a unified customer data layer to power robust acquisition and retention insights, campaigns and analytics
- Understand and identify the highest value audiences for customer acquisition and relationship marketing targeting
- Improve response rates while controlling customer acquisition and CRM costs
- Identify and suppress consumer segments with marginal lifetime value
Improve Marketing at Every Touchpoint
Improve audience creation, targeting, and measurement with omnichannel integration of data sources in a privacy-compliant manner
- Improve customer engagement and satisfaction by optimizing customer portraits based on interactions across channels
- Measure the performance of your digital campaigns, for both online sales and in-store transactions
- Increase speed-to-action with a complete view of the customer across your marketing ecosystem
Convert Your Competitors’ Most Valuable Customers
Identify audiences outside your customer database that have a preference for shopping at specific competitors
- Tap into rich consumer audiences who are losing their preferred shopping outlet due to store closings, bankruptcy, etc.
- Increase your market share by introducing your brand to new audiences
- Present timely and relevant offers
Reactivate Customers Intelligently
Increase revenue and lower customer acquisition costs by getting up-to-date contact and buying behavior information for lapsed customers
- Reactivate lapsed or infrequent shoppers with relevant, timely offers, such as new products aligned to need or affinity
- Leverage current in-market shopping behavior to understand who’s transacting in your categories, but not with your brand
- Target high value segments that have transacted with your brand and provide offers to encourage incremental transactions.
Data matters. That's hardly surprising.
What are the three fundamentals every data-driven marketer should do to achieve a truly data first marketing strategy
The State of Retail
It feels like it happened overnight; the way consumers interact with your brand has radically changed.
Reimagining Retail: Improve Customer Experiences Using Data
Understand the necessary steps to meet rising customer expectations
Why is data-driven marketing so hard?
Get the right data. Get the data right. Use it in the right way.